- 150 INR
- water soluble
- Polyelectrolyte chemical, polyelectrolyte powder
- Dry Place
- 200 Degree
- Industrial Grade
- For cleaning waste water treatment plant
- Lubricants Paints Printing Industry Pharmaceutical medicine Toothpastes Paper Oil Industry Metal Rubber Industrial Nuclear Organic Synthesis Plastic Fertilizer Textile Industry Explosive Water Treatment
Polyelectrolytes are polymers whose repeating units bear an electrolyte group. Polycations and polyanions are polyelectrolytes. These groups dissociate in aqueous solutions (water), making the polymers charged.
Polyelectrolytes are a class of macromolecules characterized by their unique ability to dissociate into charged ions when dissolved in water or other polar solvents. These fascinating compounds consist of long-chain polymers with repeated units that bear either positive or negative charges. The presence of these charges imparts distinct electrostatic properties, leading to various remarkable applications across numerous fields.
In aqueous solutions, polyelectrolytes undergo ionization, resulting in the formation of mobile charged species known as counterions. The dissociation behavior of polyelectrolytes is influenced by factors such as pH, ionic strength, and the nature of the solvent. Due to their charged nature, polyelectrolytes exhibit strong interactions with ions of opposite charge, leading to the formation of intricate polymer networks and complex structures.
One prominent application of polyelectrolytes is in the field of water treatment and purification. These versatile polymers are widely employed as flocculants and coagulants due to their ability to destabilize suspended particles and facilitate their removal. Polyelectrolytes aid in the clarification and separation of contaminants, including organic and inorganic matter, in industrial and municipal wastewater treatment processes.
Moreover, polyelectrolytes find extensive use in the realm of biomedical sciences. Their charged nature allows for interactions with biological macromolecules, such as proteins and DNA. This property has led to their application in drug delivery systems, where they can encapsulate therapeutic agents and facilitate their targeted release. Polyelectrolyte coatings and films are also utilized in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine, enabling the fabrication of scaffolds and substrates with tailored properties for cell growth and tissue regeneration.
Beyond these domains, polyelectrolytes have found utility in various other areas, including electronics, textiles, and cosmetics. They can be employed as dispersants, rheology modifiers, and stabilizers in colloidal systems, enhancing the performance and stability of formulations. In the field of energy, polyelectrolytes are investigated for their potential use in batteries, fuel cells, and supercapacitors, owing to their ability to transport ions and facilitate charge transfer.
In summary, polyelectrolytes are fascinating macromolecules with a unique ability to dissociate into charged ions in solution. Their distinctive electrostatic properties have enabled a wide range of applications across diverse fields, including water treatment, biomedicine, electronics, and energy. As research continues to advance, the potential for harnessing the versatility of polyelectrolytes in solving complex challenges is expected to grow significantly.
- Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque
- 1000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 KG Bag
- Goa Tamil Nadu Nagaland Maharashtra North India All India Pondicherry Assam Central India Karnataka Haryana Uttar Pradesh Odisha Chhattisgarh Dadra and Nagar Haveli Himachal Pradesh Meghalaya Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal Pradesh West Bengal Chandigarh Jharkhand East India Sikkim Jammu and Kashmir Mizoram Tripura Punjab West India Telangana Uttarakhand Daman and Diu Lakshadweep Madhya Pradesh Gujarat Manipur Delhi South India Rajasthan Bihar Andhra Pradesh Kerala
- ISO 9001 : 2015 certified and Msme Certified.