Price And Quantity
- 140 INR
- Dry Place
- 1.10 Kilogram per litre (kg/L)
- 100 Degree
- 150 degree
- 1.10 Kilograms (kg)
- POLYACRYLAMIDE, CATIONIC POLYELECTROLYTE, ANIONIC POLYELECTROLYES
- POLYELECTROLYTE, Polyelectrolytes, Polyelectrolyte powder, polyelectrolyte chemical, anioninc polyelectrolyte, Flocculant agent
- Industrial Grade
- Industrial Standard
- Wastee water tretment plant to remove COD / BOD
Polyelectrolytes chemicals have assorted applications. These assist in modifying flow as well as stability properties of several watery solutions and gels. In addition, these can destabilize the colloidal suspension as well as start the flocculation (precipitation). The chemicals can also impart a surface charge to several neutral particles, enabling them to be isolated in aqueous solution. Polyelectrolytes chemicals ca be used as the thickeners, clarifying agents, emulsifiers, drag reducers and conditioners. Moreover, these are apt for water treatment as well as oil recovery. Soaps, shampoos and several cosmetics items are included with polyelectrolytes.
What are physical properties of Polyelectrolyte Chemical ?
- High water solubility
- Ability to bind large quantities of water, and others.
What is its melting temperature?
- 150 degree centigrade
What is their role in different applications?
- Flocculation agents in water treatment.
- Dispersant agents in ceramic slurries
- Super-plasticizers in concrete mixtures
What are the storage instructions?
- The chemicals must be stored at a dry place, where heat and sunlight are not reachable.
- 1000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25KG HDPE BAG
- North America South America Central America Asia Australia Eastern Europe Middle East Western Europe Africa
- West India Punjab Chhattisgarh Himachal Pradesh Assam Nagaland Madhya Pradesh West Bengal Goa Bihar Tripura Maharashtra Tamil Nadu Jharkhand Meghalaya Mizoram East India Telangana Chandigarh All India Odisha Uttarakhand Daman and Diu Dadra and Nagar Haveli Lakshadweep Delhi Gujarat Jammu and Kashmir Arunachal Pradesh North India Andhra Pradesh Manipur Pondicherry Haryana Kerala Andaman and Nicobar Islands Rajasthan Sikkim South India Karnataka Uttar Pradesh Central India
- ISO Certified