De Watering Polyelectrolyte
Price And Quantity
- 240 INR
- Polyelectrolyte , Polyelectrolytes powder, Polyelectrolytes chemical, polyelectrolytes chemical powder
- water soluble
- Room Temperature
- Cationic Flocculant
- Industrial Grade
- used in waste water treatment plants for cleaning waste water
Dewatering Polyelectrolyte supplied by us is offered with an advanced molecular weight. This is apt for the dewatering of natural sludge from pharmacy, sewage industry and biotechnology. It is really effective in the dewatering of organic precipitates. The chemical is apt for solid-liquid separation actions. Applications are Extractors, centrifuges, Screw press dewatering, Cake solids and solids seizure, Belt filtrates etc. Utilization of Dewatering Polyelectrolyte leads to enhanced production rate.
What are the features & benefits of the De Watering Polyelectrolyte?
- Economic to use, equally effective at reduced dosage levels.
- Provides advanced performance in wide pH range.
- It provides advanced solids capture
- It is easily sealable in water.
What are handling measures & precautions?
When you use these chemicals, you must have complete human safety commodities such as gloves, splash goggles, vapor respirator, lab coats, etc. Handling and application of these chemicals is very easy. If De Watering Polyelectrolyte is spattered into the eyes, you should clean your eyes with fresh water and get a medical aid immediately.
How it should be stored?
The chemical must be kept in the original containers at a cool and dry place. Make sure that it stays away from the sources of heat, direct sun rays and fire.
De Watering Polyelectrolyte Properties:
18 - 20 Million
Reagent Grade,Technical Grade
State of Matter/Chemical Form
- Cheque Cash in Advance (CID)
- 2000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Free samples are available
- 25 Kg Bag
- Asia North America Eastern Europe Australia Central America South America Western Europe Middle East Africa
- Odisha Goa Manipur Kerala Bihar Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal Pradesh Uttarakhand Nagaland Assam North India Chandigarh Mizoram East India Tripura Lakshadweep Madhya Pradesh Dadra and Nagar Haveli Chhattisgarh Andhra Pradesh Meghalaya South India Pondicherry Gujarat Central India Jharkhand Haryana Uttar Pradesh West Bengal Telangana Karnataka Himachal Pradesh West India Daman and Diu Rajasthan Sikkim Punjab Tamil Nadu Jammu and Kashmir Maharashtra Delhi All India
- Iso Certified and MSME Certified