Black Activated Carbon
Price And Quantity
- 30 INR
- 550KG/M3 Kilogram per cubic meter (kg/m3)
- Water Treatment
- 9 TO 10
- Carbon Black
Available in granular form, Activated Carbon is used for water treatment purpose. Black in color, this substance is accessible in 98% pure form. This adsorbent has maximum 5% moisture level and 12% ash content. Its application can also be noticed in gas refineries and solvent recovering field. Maximum granular dimension of this product is 3 mm and its hardness is more than 90%. PH value of this product ranges between 7 to 11. Standard shelf life and specific hardness are its key features.
Activated Black Carbon Specifications:
- Type: Granular Activated Carbon, Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Hardness: 90%
- Ignition Temperature: 450 degree centigrade
- Material: Raw Coal / Coconut Shell
- Moisture Content: 3%
- Color: Black
Application of Black Activated Carbon:
Drinking water, Wastewater Treatment, Chemical Industry and Foodstuffs Industry.
1. What are the applications of black activated carbon?
Ans: Black activated carbon has diverse applications, including water and air purification, odor removal, chemical filtration, decolorization, gas mask filters, soil remediation, and treatment of industrial waste, making it a versatile and widely used material for various environmental and filtration processes.
2. How is black-activated carbon different from regular carbon?
Ans: Black activated carbon differs from regular carbon due to its highly porous structure and large surface area, which provide enhanced adsorption capabilities, making it more effective for filtration and purification purposes compared to regular carbon.
3. Is black activated carbon effective in removing odors?
Ans: Yes, black activated carbon is highly effective in removing odors due to its adsorption properties, which help trap and neutralize odor-causing molecules, making it a popular choice for air and water filtration systems.
4. How long does black activated carbon last before it needs to be replaced?
Ans: The lifespan of black activated carbon depends on various factors such as usage, contaminant levels, and application-specific conditions, but generally, it can last anywhere from a few months to a couple of years before replacement is required.
5. Can black activated carbon be regenerated or reused?
Ans: Black activated carbon can be regenerated or reused in certain cases through processes like thermal reactivation or chemical treatment, allowing for its extended lifespan and cost-effectiveness in specific applications.
- Cheque Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 500 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 kg bag
- Meghalaya West Bengal Assam Rajasthan Bihar Andaman and Nicobar Islands Arunachal Pradesh Andhra Pradesh Dadra and Nagar Haveli West India Himachal Pradesh South India Mizoram Uttarakhand Jharkhand East India Madhya Pradesh Lakshadweep Gujarat Chhattisgarh Pondicherry Chandigarh Jammu and Kashmir Kerala Haryana Karnataka Nagaland Sikkim Punjab Odisha Tripura Goa Manipur Tamil Nadu North India Daman and Diu Maharashtra Telangana Central India All India Delhi Uttar Pradesh
- Msme Certified and 9001:2015 Iso Certified