- 50 INR
- black powder
- Activated Carbon
- Carbon Black
Activated Carbon Powder provided by us, is a fine, odour less black powder that is commonly used to treat overdoses in emergency rooms. It is made by superheating natural carbon sources like wood. The black powder binds to poisons in the stomach, preventing them from being absorbed. Our product is used to filter liquids and gases, in a range of applications, such as municipal drinking water, food and beverage processing, odour elimination, and industrial pollution control.
Activated Carbon Powder Properties:
- MB Value: 150-320 Mg/g
- Type: COAL AND COCONUT BASE
- Color: BLACK
- Grade Standard: GRADE 1
- Material Grade: COAL/COCONUT/WOOD
- Material: Coconut Shell
- Hardness: 80-95
- Ash Content: 85+
- Moisture: 5%
- Water Soluble: 1-5% max
Activated carbon powder has a wide range of applications across various industries.
1. Water Treatment: It is commonly used in water treatment facilities to remove impurities, such as chlorine, organic compounds, and other contaminants, from the water. It is also used in the treatment of wastewater and industrial effluents.
2. Air Purification: It is used in air purifiers to remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors, and other pollutants from indoor air. It is also used in gas masks and respirators to protect against harmful gases.
3. Food and Beverage Processing: It is used in food and beverage processing to remove impurities, such as color, taste, and odor, from ingredients and finished products.
4. Pharmaceutical Industry: It is used in the pharmaceutical industry to purify medicines and other substances. It is also used in the treatment of poisoning and overdose.
5. Environmental Remediation: It is used in environmental remediation to remove pollutants from soil, water, and air.
6. Chemical Industry: It is used in the chemical industry for the purification of chemicals, separation of chemicals, and removal of impurities from chemicals.
7. Gold Recovery: It is used in gold recovery processes to adsorb gold from the cynide solution.
8. Gas Purification: It is used in gas purification to remove impurities, such as sulfur, from natural gas and other gases.
9. Electrolyte Capacitors: It is used in electrolyte capacitors to increase the capacitance of the capacitor.
10. Cosmetics: It is used in cosmetics to remove impurities and toxins from the skin. It is also used in teeth whitening products to remove stains from teeth.
FAQs of Activated Carbon Powder :
1. What is activated carbon powder?
Ans: It is a form of carbon that has been treated with oxygen to create millions of tiny pores between the carbon atoms. This gives it a large surface area, which makes it highly effective at adsorbing impurities from gases, liquids, and solids.
2. How is activated carbon powder made?
Ans: It is made by heating carbon-rich materials, such as wood, coconut shells, or peat, to high temperatures in the absence of oxygen. This creates char, which is then treated with oxygen to create this chemical compound.
3. What are the benefits of using activated carbon powder?
Ans: It has a wide range of benefits, including its ability to adsorb impurities, its low cost, and its versatility. It can be used in a variety of industries, including water treatment, air purification, food and beverage processing, and pharmaceuticals.
4. How is activated carbon powder used in water treatment?
Ans: It is commonly used in water treatment to remove impurities, such as chlorine, organic compounds, and other contaminants, from the water. It is also used in the treatment of wastewater and industrial effluents.
5. How is activated carbon powder used in air purification?
Ans: It is used in air purifiers to remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs), odors, and other pollutants from indoor air. It is also used in gas masks and respirators to protect against harmful gases.
6. Is activated carbon powder safe?
Ans: It is generally considered safe for use in a variety of applications. However, it is important to follow proper safety precautions, such as wearing protective equipment, when handling large quantities of the powder.
7. How long does activated carbon powder last?
Ans: The lifespan of activated carbon powder depends on the application and the amount of impurities it is exposed to. In general, it can be reused several times before it needs to be replaced.
8. Can activated carbon powder be recycled?
Ans: Yes, it can be recycled and reused in certain applications. For example, it can be regenerated by heating it to high temperatures in the absence of oxygen to remove the adsorbed impurities.
9. How should activated carbon powder be stored?
Ans: It should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated area away from sources of heat and ignition. It should also be kept away from strong acids, oxidizing agents, and other chemicals that could react with the powder.
10. Where can I buy activated carbon powder?
Ans: It can be purchased from a variety of suppliers, including chemical supply companies, online retailers, and specialty stores that cater to specific industries.
- 20 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 25 Kg Bag
- West Bengal Assam Andhra Pradesh Manipur Goa Nagaland Punjab Arunachal Pradesh Karnataka Himachal Pradesh South India Maharashtra Uttarakhand East India Kerala Uttar Pradesh Andaman and Nicobar Islands Daman and Diu Haryana West India Central India Jammu and Kashmir North India Rajasthan Lakshadweep Tamil Nadu Gujarat Pondicherry Jharkhand Madhya Pradesh Telangana Chhattisgarh Dadra and Nagar Haveli Mizoram Bihar Meghalaya Odisha Delhi Chandigarh Sikkim Tripura All India
- 9001 : 2015 Iso Certified and MSME Certified