- 8.5 INR
- 20 Kilograms (kg)
- Alum has been part of our lives ever since the time of early Egyptians, who used it in dyeing and purification. Today, it is one of the most widely used and versatile industrial chemicals.
- Most of the alum produced today is used in the pulp paper industry as well as water and wastewater treatment. It is inexpensive and effective for a broad range of treatment problems because it can function as a coagulant, flocculant, precipitant and emulsion breaker. As a coagulant and flocculant, alum removes turbidity, suspended solids and colloidal color, reduces biochemical oxygen demand (BOD) and clarifies potable, process and wastewater.
- In water treatment arena, offered alums are used to deal with impurities of water.
- In textile field, alum act as suitable color fixing factors for cotton fabrics that are dyed with naphthol based pigments.
- In paper and pulp production unit, offered alums are used for improving paper quality.
- Also known as ammonium iron sulphate, offered alums play significant role during production of bauxite.
- These alums contain approximately 0.7% soluble iron and around 0.5% insoluble substance.
- Well known for their octahedron crystal structure
- Properties of this version of alums are not stable because crystals of these alums tend to dehydrate when exposed to dry air. Dehydration also results in losing of their original color. Dehydration also affect translucent appearance of alums.
Technical Grade, Reagent Grade
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1000 Per Day
- 2 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Meghalaya, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Central India, Odisha, Manipur, Jharkhand, Mizoram, Himachal Pradesh, West India, Assam, Sikkim, Chandigarh, Bihar, , Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Daman and Diu, Uttarakhand, Nagaland, Uttar Pradesh, South India, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Goa, Rajasthan, Delhi, Haryana, East India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Pondicherry, Jammu and Kashmir, Arunachal Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, North India, Chhattisgarh, Tripura, Punjab, West Bengal, All India
374/2, Near Hanuman Mandir, GIDC Makarpura,, Vadodara, Gujarat, 390010, India